You agreement with and acceptance of the terms described in this policy is indicated by your access and use of the website. Do not continue to access or use the website if you do not agree with or accept these terms.
This website is not intended for the use of anyone who has not reached the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect information from those persons.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized use or disclosure and against accidental loss or damage.
This policy applies to data that we collect when you visit and browse the website on your desktop or mobile device, from any correspondence between you and the website, and through any application we have created to allow access to the website.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
You may contact us with questions about this policy by way of our contact form.
Personal data we collect
We collect information about all users of our site. The type of information we collect differs for members and non-members and is described in the following:
A. Members - Users of the website who become members voluntarily provide us with such information as username, password and email address. You may also provide additional information in any communication with us. When you interact with the website, we collect data about your interests and preferences. We also gather technical data as described below under 'Browsers'.
B. Browsers - We collect data from unregistered users (and members) of the website that includes your IP address, time zone and location, operating system and browser type and version, and other such technical information. We also collect information about your activities while browsing the website, such as which pages you view and how long you spend on the website.
Methods of collection
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Passive Collection - When you visit our website, we use passive data collection methods, such as cookies, to gather information that includes your IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version and language, location and time zone, and the date and time of your visit.
Active Collection - You may voluntarily provide us with information when you register as a member of the website, post any materials to the website, such as comments, or communicate with us in any way, such as via email or feedback form.
How we use personal information
The main purposes for which we use your data are the following:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- For the provision of tailored website content and relevant advertising
- For research and analysis to determine potential improvements to the website
- To allow for technical diagnostics to ensure proper website function
- To respond to feedback, inquiries and reports and to provide any other necessary support
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
Sharing of information
The following lists the parties with whom and the circumstances in which we may share your personal information:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- Legal successors in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
Rights of users
Your rights regarding your personal information include the rights of access, correction, restriction, and erasure. In addition, you may request a copy or transfer of your information, object to processing, or withdraw your consent. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Transfer of Information
Personal data that we collect may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than your own that may have different privacy laws or be located outside of the European Economic Area. By submitting your personal data, or by using our website, you are agreeing to this.