DMCA/COPYRIGHT - hairytube.tv
We take infringement of others' intellectual property rights very seriously and will respond to any lawful claims of infringement. The following is a statement of our DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy, which outlines the procedure for submitting reports of alleged infringement.
Notice of Claimed Infringement
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that your intellectual property has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit a DMCA Notice that includes the following information:
- A description of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple works, a representative list.
- Information about the location of the material that is believed to be infringing that is specific enough to allow us to locate that material.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your full name and mailing address, your phone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the material identified in the complaint has not been authorized for use by you (the copyright owner), your agent, or the law.
- A statement that you are the copyright owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an authorized agent of for the copyright owner and that all information laid out in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
All copyright infringement notices must be written in English and must include all of the aforementioned information. Noncompliance with these terms will result in the notice being disregarded.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement via our contact form.
Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents the facts in an infringement of copyright claim may be liable for damages, court costs and lawyers' fees. Please ensure that your claim meets all legal requirements to avoid such liability.
Take Down Procedure
We reserve the right to remove any material from our site that is claimed to be infringing or that the facts or circumstances of which indicate infringing activity. It is also our policy to terminate the accounts of repeat copyright infringers. We will act swiftly to remove access to all infringing material in accordance with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
Modification of Policy
The website reserves the right to revise this policy. All persons affected by this policy are advised to check its contents regularly in order to stay informed of the most up-to-date information.